sometimes I do what I got to do.

sometimes I do what I want to do.
sometimes when I got to do what I want to do – it’s the same damn thing.
d.m.


Friday, December 31, 2010

A New Year (means) New Beginnings...

This was quite an interesting year.

...AND it really all started after that large tree in front of my house fell down from that ridiculous snow storm in February.

There is something to be said about how you really need to let things go - or you need to 'make space' to allow for new opportunities and blessings.
The funny part is that I was told to cut that tree down a few years ago - in order to get my roof fixed...
Of course I protested...
Needless to say - I think I prolonged the inevitable so long that God took the tree down for me. Since then I can not tell you how much natural light has been pouring into my house...It's incredible.
AND not to mention that that particular tree was located directly in my "mentors and helpful people" sector of my house (with regards to Feng Shui)
...let me tell you. I am now a true believer.
This year has brought so many ups and downs.
Losses and gains.
Struggles and uncertainties.
Sadness and anger.
BUT.
It has also brought to me an army of angels that have manifested clearly out of no where. 
Some came in the form of business / client relationships morphing into incredible collaborations and friendships...
Some came in the form of old friends that I have finally been able to connect with on various levels.
Others came to me through connections through friends and associates that can only be described as nothing less than divine intervention.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone that has helped me to become stronger and even more driven to reach my goals. Our relationships are JUST beginning and I can not wait to see what 2011 will bring to us ALL...

I wish you all Peace and Prosperity in the NEW Year :)

ubuntu.



1 comment:

  1. Much success to you in the coming year Tiffany. I must say that my path was brightened when you crossed it! You have a fabulous personality! :)

    ReplyDelete