sometimes I do what I got to do.

sometimes I do what I want to do.
sometimes when I got to do what I want to do – it’s the same damn thing.
d.m.


Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Confession...

I have a confession to make.

...And this is not going to be easy.
But it's something that I really need to get off of my chest... I can only ask that you will forgive me.

A month or so ago, a friend of mine asked me what I watched on TV... And I really didn't have an answer. Seriously, I have been anti-TV for a while. I mean, don't get me wrong - if its on, I will watch it - or I will find  myself flipping through random paternity tests or finding out where Anthony Bourdain is this week... But I really can't say that I have A SHOW that I need to break my neck to get home to see - or would even seduce me into getting Tivo or DVR.
Also - please keep in mind that I am married to someone that LOVES tv and WILL break his neck to see any new show  that is science, news, or ufo related.
(I swear - sometimes, I just do not feel like learning at 10:00 at night)
(love you Deme...)

OK -  but yes - I have a confession to make...

Typically our "happy medium" shows are: The Golden Girls, Anything Food related, Family Guy, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The news (If I can stomach it) - and most recently - Wrestling. 

Yeah...I said it.

I have fallen back in love with it and it has made my Monday nights wonderful and with something to look forward to. I can remember back to when i was younger and my Great Grandmother (Bamby) would sit and watch that stuff for hours!!!! No joke.... She LOVED it. I dunno - I guess its just something about seeing people fake beating each other up and having fake drama to make a story line. 
Monday Night Raw celebrated its 900th episode last night... (I know that my Bamby was watching in heaven...)

Here are a few photos of the wrestlers that I have liked in the past...And you KNOW you know who they are..... (....nope... really didn't care for Hulk-a-Mania)

 Currently - We know all about Randy Orton's RKO move and can probably sing all of the words to his theme song....(yeah - sorry about that babe...)



2 comments:

  1. i was a big macho man fan... but seriously? wrestling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. wrestling... i am watching it RIGHT now.

    ReplyDelete