sometimes I do what I got to do.

sometimes I do what I want to do.
sometimes when I got to do what I want to do – it’s the same damn thing.
d.m.


Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hippopotamus...

Gina thinks that I like them because they are purple... 

I don't know - Maybe?

Guys - it was the weirdest thing.

On a Sunday, we were just sitting on the couch - flipping through the stations and we came upon the Newlywed Game. 
It was corny. But cute and quirky - So we said to ourselves.... Hum - we can do that.
So the next day (at lunch) I filled out an on-line application on the production company's web-site and sent it on.... That was THE LONGEST APPLICATION EVER.

But - the application also said to send along a DVD of us...

So I searched on-line and found a g-mail address that appeared to be associated with the game show.. I sent an e-mail inquiring about the process of submitting a DVD and not and hour or so later I got an e-mail back saying - Can you come up to NYC for an on camera interview - to day or tomorrow?

Um - what?

I thought that it was fake.

So I asked Deme about it and he said that we should go for it.
So we did - we drove up there that next night and did an on camera interview. (Ask me about the Bunny Rabbit and the Tiger)
We didn't get to exit 8 on the turnpike before we got a call back saying that we needed to be up there that Thursday for an all day taping.

So we did.

The whole thing happened so fast - It was such a rush......  Now on to St. Croix!  :)

KINNKS BLOG + GSN VIDEO
CLICK HERE FOR PHOTOS





1 comment: