sometimes I do what I got to do.

sometimes I do what I want to do.
sometimes when I got to do what I want to do – it’s the same damn thing.
d.m.


Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Love Letter to Ms. Cacao...

















As some of you may know, my cat Cacao travels back and fourth to my parents house every couple of weeks - and has done so for her 10 years of life...We drove her up there this weekend when we went to the plant festival - since we are planning to take a little trip this weekend.
I had a couple of things on my mind - and since she isn't here for me to tell her - I decided to write her a letter.


Dear Cacao, 

I called you last night and my parents put you on the phone - but you did not have much to say. It's cool... I know that you are on vacation this week. I really hope that you are having fun frolicking with all of the suburban woodland creatures in the backyard - since you are not allowed to play with the skeevy & mangy squirrels, pigeons, stray cats and raccoons that love to congregate in your backyard down here in Philly.
But you know what?  I would really like to know why (after 10 years) you still think its a game when I try to put you in your travel case when you KNOW that you are going up to see grama and grandpa... Was it really necessary to have me run through 2 floors of my house - TWICE - and when I caught you you rolled your big green eyes at me? Did you think it was funny when I put the cage down in front of you - and you just sashayed your little butt into the cage - as if you were done with your little "game" and decided to play nice and cooperate?
Since you have been away the mornings have been quiet... No one walking on my head with these bony feet - yelling at me to feed them - before it's my time to wake up. No one throwing up on the carpet and leaving it for me to discover.. I still don't understand that... There is only (1) room in the entire house with carpet and you choose to get sick in there - rather than on the hard wood floors... (It would just be so much easier to clean up). OH - and I am sure that the plants are happy... as they have a week or so to try and rejuvenate themselves and try to grow back since you eat them when I am not home.

Well, I just wanted to let you know that I love and miss you... See you soon!!

Love Tiff.
(And Deme - Even though he is still pissed off that you hissed at him when he was just trying to get you from underneath the bed......I guess he will get over it)

No comments:

Post a Comment