sometimes I do what I got to do.

sometimes I do what I want to do.
sometimes when I got to do what I want to do – it’s the same damn thing.
d.m.


Monday, May 17, 2010

Mission: Garden 2010

Sunday I went home to Jersey to get my Ramapos!!!!!!
http://www.njfarmfresh.rutgers.edu/JerseyTomato.html



So - we went up to the Watchung Reservation for the annual plant festival... I couldn't  have asked for a more beautiful day!!
This year I have:
(2) Ramapos
(2) Rutgers Tomatoes
(3) Eggplant Plants
(3) Green Peppers
& A LOT of Basil that I started from seeds....

- By the time we got to the festival (oh wait.... that's right we were second in line to wait to get in - my father insisted that we get there at 11:00 - even though they opened at 12.) So yeah, by the time we ENTERED the festival it was a mad rush to the tomato plants!!! I have never seen anything like it in my life.Oh - and they sold out of cucumber plants... ugh - I guess I have to get those from home depot :)

So now - It's time to plant!
((Wish me Luck))

No comments:

Post a Comment